Did you know that some water damage to parts of your home may not be covered under your Homeowners policy? If you live in a high risk flood area, you may be required to have Flood Insurance. If you do not, we still might strongly recommend it.
The Government created the National Flood Insurance Program to help individuals protect against this kind of damage and to assist communities during time of flood. Make sure your home is covered from top to bottom if the worst should happen.
- Residential Building/Possessions
- Commercial Building/Possessions
What it covers
- Direct losses from a Flood
- Debris Removal
- Walls and Flooring
- Electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Furnaces and water heaters
Contact us to learn more about Flood Insurance